Thursday, July 19, 2007

Autograph Reactions (Constantly Updated)

These are the reactions from people when I randomly asked for their autograph.

May I have your autograph?...

1. Received from Denny the bus driver

"What for?"
"I am a big fan of yours."
"You don't even know me."

2. Not received from a Mazzio's worker.

"Why? What kind of game is this?"
"I'm just a big fan of Mazzio's."
"Go ask Kate over there."

3. and 4. Received from Mike and Mark who gave us the Bird Library Tour

"Sure, I'm gonna make Mike sign too."

5. Received from Desk Clerk at the hotel.

(Laughs) "Are you collecting for your trip of memoration?"



-Briefcase

Last updated 5:25 PM 7/19/07

2 comments:

IMC Red Team said...

AWESOME!!!!!

~Spaz

IMC Red Team said...

Briefcase-
My brother did this to my grandma, so you can post it.

Ethan: Mema, can I have your autograph?
Grandma: Well, of course you can!
Ethan: Whopee! (He starts zooming around the house after he gets his autograph shouting, "I got an autograph, and you don't!)
It was funny.

~Spaz