Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Day 2

Ron- Weasly
The Camp's blimey, mate! It's bloody awesome! I love this camp!!!!!

Kit-Kat
This camp is so awesome and I really like it!!! I really like the fact that we get to go to all these different places, it's pretty cool getting to go where ever you want. I really really recomend going forever and ever!!!! AMEN

Rini-luna
This is the coolest camp ever! I like that we get snacks in the middle of the day. I also like all of the freedom we get, too. I love going online and looking up my favorite stuff (Sailor Moon) !!! I love to see all of the different libraries and museums! Bye!!!!

8 comments:

IMC Red Team said...

Who the heck is Rina Lua?

IMC Green Team said...

HaHa is it really ron weasly?

IMC Yellow Team said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
IMC Yellow Team said...

I hope you don't die in the last book Ron.

-Briefcase

IMC Red Team said...

Me neither!

IMC Green Team said...

rina lua is the girl with white hair in harry poter 5th book you can see in move

IMC Green Team said...

rina lua is the girl with white hair in harry poter 5th book you can see in move

IMC Orange Team said...

rini luna is from sailor moon you idiot!!!!