Monday, July 16, 2007

Can you wait until tomorrow?

Tomorrow, we will be at the MWC Library...we will be also at Border's Books, so bring your money! (Hopefully you will be reading this blog before classes tomorrow.) We will be going to the Memorial Institute for the Prevention of Terrorism...and there we will have lunch at Markie's. If that is not enough, we will be in the OCU Law Library and Dulaney-Brown Lib...What is that? Hope it is fun!

Also, we will be able to watch another movie and be able to swim.

Does anyone remember what the movie that we watched today was called? I can't remember...all that I remember is the fact that the main character was a librarian...and that there was a spear involved. Anyone else able to the pieces of this puzzle?

What other movies do you think we will be watching next?

As I look down my agenda, I see the words "Library fun." I hope that it is not what I am thinking it is...but I am sure it is not. Well, that is about it. Oh, if you need a room wake up call, I will be able to do that. You can find me...hopefully. :)

~Spaz

1 comment:

IMC Red Team said...

ok spaz do not b making blogs at 10:30 at night im expecting u 2 go nite nite