Friday, July 20, 2007

Please take note

I would strongly advise people to not log on to an email account starting tomorrow...the new Harry Potter book will be out, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows. I know that a lot of people will not be logging on. Please do not tell anyone the ending of the book unless they ask or they have already read it.
Like I said earlier, I have enjoyed meeting you guys, and I hope we still will keep in touch. Well, since tomorrow is the last day, obviously we will be going and we won't be logged on as much. Thanks for everything! I will hopefully see you later.
Oh, did you know that they made a tiny robot fly that in a couple of years will be able to spy on people? They just don't know how to control it yet.
Well, I will see you guys later!

Sincerely,
Spaz

No comments: